Strawberries are such a tasty treat during a hot summer day. They taste even better when you’ve grown them yourself! Strawberries can be planted in the garden or in a normal pot, but where’s the fun in that?
*This post includes affiliate links. If you purchase something from the links, I will receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!
These are 6 of the best strawberry planters to grow your strawberries in. These have been chosen for their style, durability, performance, and how they work in a given space.
Which one will you choose?
Related: Strawberry Companion Plants
1. Mr. Stacky 5-Tier Strawberry Planter Pot
Mr. Stacky Planters is a great choice because you can stack plant upon plant, getting the most possible strawberries out of minimal space. Youâ€™ll have enough room for at least 20 plants, meaning an ample supply of strawberries.
One of the great things about this planter is that you can add more layers if you want! You can use this planter indoors or outdoors.
- Self standing
- Requires little space
- Made using food-grade plastic
- Can add or remove layers
- The planter doesn’t have an easy to operate rotation system
2. Vertical Strawberry Planter with Five-Tiers
This vertical planter box can be used both indoors and outdoors. If you want to effectively use the growing space, the vertical planter is an ideal option.
This planter has a high quality steel frame, making it a very sturdy option. It’s easy to assemble, and the paint finish is strong enough to easily withstand adverse weather conditions.
- You can maximize the floor space and grow numerous strawberry plants
- Good build quality
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Choose from a variety of planter trough colors
- The cost, but quality is high for this price
3. BloemBagz Strawberry Planter Grow Bag
This fabric strawberry planter a suitable foldaway option. The planter has mesh grommets on the bottom to ensure that these plants aren’t overwatered.
Excess water will easily drain from the bag, and you won’t have to worry about issues such as root rot. The planter also encourages strong and good root growth throughout the whole strawberry growing season.
The bags are eco-friendly and reusable. They also come in a variety of colors. They are 9 gallon sized bags, and have 8 pockets so you can have 8 strawberry plants growing!
- Made of lightweight fabric, good for aeration and drainage
- Easy to turn for all strawberries to get even sunlight
- BPA free and UV resistant
- As it is fabric, it’s not as durable as others on this list
4. Kingbuy Hanging Planter Basket
This hanging planter can be placed anywhere. The planter has a sturdy frame, and it is made from steel. The frame has been powder-coated, and it will protect it from adverse weather conditions. This is a great option if you don’t have the floor space for your strawberries.
The planter also has a coconut husk liner that is eco-friendly, and it allows the water to drain while ensuring the soil is moist enough from one watering section to the next. The plants will also be protected from colder water temperatures.
- Weather resistant finish
- Comes in different sizes
- Coconut husk liner
- Strong steel construction
- You will need strong hooks to be able to hang the baskets
5. Reeyox Strawberry Grow Bag
This is another option in the fabric bags for growing strawberries. This Reeyox grow bag has 8 side pockets to grow the strawberries through. The plants will have enough space and soil for the roots.
The planter also ensures the plants have a conducive environment meant for air root pruning. The roots can grow in a lateral position, which means they can get more nutrients, and the plants will produce more fruits.
- Air root pruning
- Made from fabric that is durable and breathable
- Reinforced carry handles
- Permeable fabric for draining
- Fairly small pockets, cannot fit wider plants
6. GROWNEER Terracotta Window Box
If you reside in an apartment that has little space and youâ€™re looking for a suitable strawberry tower, you can opt for the terracotta window box.
Choose from a variety of sizes to find one that best fits your windowsill, giving you a great indoor strawberry plant option.
The plastic used during the manufacturing process is eco-friendly, and these can be reused from one season to the next. The only limitation is the number of plants that you can plant at any given moment.
- Comes with drip trays
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Made using eco-friendly plastic
- Fairly small, so it will only fit one or 2 strawberry plants in each box
Whether you’re only wanting to hold a few strawberry plants or want a bunch of fresh strawberries in one big stackable pot, this list has you covered.